Tuesday 13 January 2015

Research talk at York Festival of Story

I am greatly looking forward to the upcoming York Day of Story (see www.yorkfestivalstory.co.uk for full programme details) where I've decided to contribute a performance/workshop based on my research so far with adolescents.  The audience, I hope, will be anyone who works with, lives with or is intrigued by the possibility of storytelling with, adolescents.  I am by now so used to the quizzical or anxious looks people give me when I tell them I work with teenagers using storytelling, that I want to give the audience a flavour of just how receptive and generous they can be.  Tickets are available at http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/York/Friends-Meeting-House/Storytelling-with-10-18-year-olds-Tales-from-the-Front-line/12287409/


No comments:

Post a Comment